1. About us
This website www.ammouliani.com.gr is owned and operated by Chatziioannou Nikolaos.
We are registered in Greece and in EOT (ΜΗ.ΤΕ.: 0938Κ112Κ0329200).
Aeolos is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Greece. Our Data Protection Officer will be happy to deal with any queries or requests regarding the data we hold about you. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Information we collect from you
When you make a reservation through our on-line booking system, we collect your name, email address, phone, and address (Country, City, and home address). This allows us to process your booking reservation, fulfill your booking request and send you important messages about your reservation.
When send us an email through our website, you will be given the option to receive newsletters from us. If you choose to receive, we will collect your name, email address to send you, our newsletters.
We do collect some information from cookies which allows us to understand how you arrive on our websites, how you use and navigate around them, and how you interact with our email. This information is used to improve our services and communication. We obtain some information from Google Analytics. To make a reservation you must be over 18 years old. More information about our age restrictions can be found in our terms and conditions.
3. How we use the information
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- To manage the website in which you can see your reservation
- To process reservations, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and queries.
- For administration purposes. This means we may contact you regarding your reservation, to let you know if a problem occurs, or inform you about your booking details.
- To provide advanced website features to you and others.
- We use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to establish the number of visits from different countries to limit/cap adverts of a certain type, and to personalize content and emails.
- For analysis and research to improve our services.
- A certain amount of advertising is tailored to the individual based on viewing and/or purchase habits. This is a common practice known as on-line behavioral advertising.
- We may show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Face-book, Google, and Twitter). Some third-party sites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers.
- To provide personalized communications
- We may use and disclose information to the judicial, police and other legal authorities upon their request and in accordance with the laws.
We send service emails to you. Service emails include booking confirmation and payment confirmations and emails that provide useful information about your reservation. We will also send you a service email if we make a fundamental change to the website, or to our terms & conditions that we think we need to make you aware of.
We use your email address to update you on latest offers. We will only contact you with your consent. You are entitled to withhold this consent and refrain from receiving such communications by selecting the appropriate option on the web form that collects your details. You can also update these options at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com. We will always provide you with a way of opting out of receiving future marketing messages from us each time we send them to you.
4. What if I do not provide some or all of the information requested?
The impact of this will depend on what information you withhold, but the main impacts may be:
- We will not be able to process or fully process your booking reservation.
- We will not be able to contact you to let you know of problems regarding your reservation.
- We will not be able to respond fully to requests and queries you may have.
5. What grounds (legal basis) are we processing the data under?
There are a number of grounds we process your data under. These are:
- Contractual – we need the information to perform the contract for services you have requested including payment etc.
- Legal – should we be legally required to contact you concerning a reservation.
- Legitimate interest – this means the processing is in Aeolos interest. It allows us to manage the customer relationship effectively and efficiently and improve services we provide by better understanding how our on-line provisions are used and which services are popular with which groups of individuals..
- Consent – where you have given us consent to market to you.
6. Sale of the Business
If we undergo re-organization or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party.
Our primary goal is to continuously upgrade the navigation experience of our site visitors. To achieve this and to meet your every need, we use the information regarding your specific preferences when you browse our site.
What are cookies;
The cookies are pieces of information, which in the form of very small text usually consisting of letters and numbers stored in the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), helping the efficient operation of our site. There are 2 different types of cookies:
Cookies Analytics: They give us the opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, to continuously improve the experience we offer you.
The following list describes in detail the cookies used on our website.
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_6W9Z5F5XF6||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga_8D3K5X1TBW||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_188028224_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_lscache_vary||No description available.|
|_wpfuuid||This cookie is used by the WPForms WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to allows the paid version of the plugin to connect entries by the same user and is used for some additional features like the Form Abandonment addon.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||This cookie, defined by the add-on GDPR Cookie Consent, is used to record the user consent for cookies in the “Advertising” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|fr||Facebook configures this cookie to display relevant ads to users by monitoring the behavior of users on the web, on sites that have Facebook pixels or the Facebook social networking add-on.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||No description available.|
8. How we protect your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access to, and loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information in accordance with Greek data protection legislation. These include firewalls and virus-checking procedures. You kept secret any confidential passwords or other login or access details that you select or which we allocate to you. While we take steps to ensure the security of your information, there is a risk that any information transmitted over the Internet and stored on a computer may be intercepted or accessed by an unauthorized party. If you think that someone has accessed your information held by us without your permission or gained unauthorized access to your login details, you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also recommend that if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place such as a library that you close your browser when you have finished your session.
9. Your rights regarding your Personal Information
Under the Data Protection law, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal information, which are:
Correcting your Information.
- You are entitled to have your personal information updated to ensure it is up to date and accurate. In order to maintain the accuracy of the information we hold, you can update your personal details by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Withdrawing Consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is currently being done under your consent, such as marketing. Consent can be withdrawn by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link in our marketing emails.
- Obtaining a copy of your Information You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
- Deleting your information, you can request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. These will be specific to each case. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Portability You have the right to ask us to transfer the personal information that you have given us to another controller.
- Right to object to Processing
- You have the right to request that we stop processing your data for marketing purposes and in other limited circumstances such as asking us not to process your data by wholly automated means or not to analyze your information for targeted content etc. (also known as profiling). You can action any of these rights by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
10. How long we hold your data for
Some of the information you provide to us will be necessary to conduct repeated tasks, such as verifying your identity or making new reservations. We will keep this information for as long as reasonably necessary. After this time, we may need to hold your personal data to meet our financial obligations or identify or resolve issues or causes of action. If your account is inactive for more than five years and you are no longer paying for a service, we reserve the right to delete any information you have provided to us.
11. Links to third-party websites
12. Updates to this policy
We may update this policy at any time without notice. We will tell you that we have updated the policy by emailing you at the email address you have provided to us and/or by posting an announcement on the website. By continuing to use the website after we have emailed you or posted a notice informing you of an update, you accept the changes to this Policy. Privacy statement last updated 23 May 2018.
13. Contacting us
If you have any questions about privacy or wish to update your details or have them removed from our mailing list at any time, please contact us at:
Phone: +30 23770 5113
Post: Data Protection Officer
Ammouliani, Chalkidiki, Greece, 63075